Terms & Conditions
Terms & Condition
The following have been produced as
guidelines and protection for our customers at OlaShopping.com, an online
shopping website. For all legal purposes, including terms and conditions,
OlaShopping.comis represented by “OlaShopping.com” in this document.
Role of OlaShopping.com
1. OlaShopping.com serves as a unique and full featured e-marketplace (online shopping mall).
2. It acts as the enabler of technology, logistics, and payments and after sales support solutions required to provide a sound and unique shopping experience to its customers and vendors.
Use of OlaShopping.com is free of charge, and anyone may freely browse through the website, products listing and other sections that are relevant to your interest. However,by using OlaShopping.com a user hereby agrees to:
1. Being of legal age to make a purchase, which means that the users is over 18 years of age and capable of being legally bound in a legal contract of any form, be it with OlaShopping.com, the vendors and any other third parties. If the user is not of legal age, s/he must be assisted by a parent or guardian to make any purchase on his/her behalf.
2. Not upload any content, or share any such information on or through OlaShopping.com that is against morals and ethics of our society, or unlawful in any ways as per the laws of Pakistan.
3. Not engage in any commercial activity by using any of the OlaShopping.com features, such as user reviews, product sharing and recommendations, Likes, product requests, contact emails etc.
4. Not interfere or be a cause of disruption or disturbance in the offering of service to other users of OlaShopping.com.
5. Not impersonate another person, or provide incorrect information about yourself, such as your name, contact details, delivery and payment collection addresses etc.
6. Not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the OlaShopping.com website, or any other systems or networks connected to OlaShopping.com or to any OlaShopping.com server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through OlaShopping.com Website, by any illegitimate means.
7. Not use any manual or automatic method to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content on the Website, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. OlaShopping.com reserves the right to bar / restrict or report any such activity to relevant authorities.
8. Not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the website or any network connected to the website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the website or any network connected to the Website.
9. Not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the OlaShopping.com Website, or any other customer of OlaShopping.com, including any OlaShopping.com account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the OlaShopping.com Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the OlaShopping.com Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the OlaShopping.com Website.
10. Not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of OlaShopping.com Website or OlaShopping.com’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to OlaShopping.com.
11. Not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
12. Not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to OlaShopping.com on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
14. Not to use illegal / fraudulent investment / defective title for making payment on OlaShopping.com website.
All content posted on the OlaShopping.com website and/or OlaShopping.com blog is either originally developed, or provided exclusively by the vendors for listing and promotion of products. This includes product descriptions, specifications, images, videos, promotional literature, exclusive footage or information or news relevant to the brands and products listed on the OlaShopping.com website and/or blog. Therefore, any unauthorized duplication, copying, or misuse of the content from the OlaShopping.com website and/or blog is strictly prohibited.
OlaShopping.com has not appointed any sales teams outside of OlaShopping employees, except where specific agreements or arrangements have been made and expressly mentioned on the OlaShopping.com website. Any person or organization falsifying or claiming to represent OlaShopping.com without authorization may be dealt with strictly in accordance with the laws of Pakistan.
Trademarks, logos, marks or materials
You must not use any trademarks, service marks or any other materials appearing on the OlaShopping.com website or blog, including any logos or characters, without the express written permission from OlaShopping.com and the owner of the mark or materials, such as the brands and/or their official distributors in Pakistan.
Vendors and Products
1. All vendors on OlaShopping.com are manufacturers and/or official distributors / legal person / legally compliant of brands and products for Pakistan.
2. All product descriptions clearly indicate the warranty and after sales coverage associated with a product. Where such warranties are not available, these are also clearly mentioned.
3. All purchases are directly from the vendor’s own virtual shop at OlaShopping.com, establishing a direct relationship between the customer and themselves.
4. All products being sold through OlaShopping.com are the responsibility of the Vendor, the consumer being the ultimate and final owner of the product based on the execution of the sale. At no point in time does OlaShopping.com will assume ownership of any product.
Product Information, Pricing and Inventory
1. All products, their descriptions, specifications, pictures, videos and prices are as provided by the vendor.
2. All inventory is maintained and managed by the vendors, OlaShopping.com facilitates in processing and delivering the orders directly from the vendors.
3. All prices are regularly checked and updated by the vendors.
4. Where products are not available in the vendor’s inventory, they will either not appear on the website, or a lead time may be specified for order fulfillment.
5. At times, certain products may be available for pre-ordering, which will be clearly mentioned.
6. Prices of all products on OlaShopping.com are full and final as provided by the vendors, inclusive of all taxes and duties (if applicable).
Offers, deals and promotions
From time to time, various offers, deals and promotions may be advertised on OlaShopping.com properties, which include its website, Facebook page, Twitter page, YouTube channel, Google+ page, and other on ground and online media. Such offers, deals and promotions will generally be time barred, and will have specific rules applied to each of them. Any dispute or misunderstanding arising related to these offers, deals and/or promotions may be duly communicated to cs@OlaShopping.com for review. However, the final decision in such cases will rest with OlaShopping.com.
TVC Discount Voucher Terms & Conditions:
· This discount voucher is valid till 5th July, 2016.
· Discount voucher is for one time use only.
· Minimum purchase has to be of Rs. 1000/-
· Amount exceeding the discount voucher limit will be borne by the customer.
· Customer must be a registered user of OlaShopping.com in order to avail/redeem the discount voucher.
· OlaShopping.com reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Customers can pay for products ordered by any of the following options, which are available for selection at the time of checkout:
1. Cash on Delivery on orders up to Rs.100,000.
2. Online Visa/Master Card, especially for customers who live outside Pakistan.
1. An order can consist of one or more products, be it of the same kind, from the same store, or category.
2. All orders are processed once the payment is received from the customer, from the payment option / method selected and used by the customer.
3. On receiving payment, the vendor and pick up coordinators are intimated, and a pickup process is initiated.
4. All orders processed (including payment) before 4pm on a work day, are generally scheduled for delivery the following work day, except where products are to arrive from different cities of Pakistan, or owing to availability from the vendor, or nature of products(s) ordered by the customer.
5. All orders will be retained on the system for maximum of 5 working days, following which they will be automatically cancelled for non-payment or non-confirmation. ( This does not apply on orders being paid by cash on delivery)
1. All orders will be picked from the vendor’s premises after 3pm on every work day, accumulated along with other ordered items by customers, and dispatched to respective customer premises the following work day.
2. Where the order has been processed (payment received) after 3pm, it will be processed the next work day, and delivery on the following work day.